Thursday, May 24, 2012

I strive for equality and choose not to indulge instant gratification at the expense of my purpose.

I am responsible for my own decisions and take on only what I can handle based upon that which I value.

I am empowered by choice and my asset is negotiation.

Instant Gratification...what a lovely yet sad set of words..a McDonalds cheeseburger is instant happiness yet the weeks, months and years to change that mindset is a struggle and unhappiness.

Being healthy and happy isnt instant it is forever..but it is a daily accomplishment..

Finding peace within myself reguardless of weight is a challenge...finding that meeting someone on a date and the later comments of you are heavier then your pictures (my pictures are less then 30 days old...maybe I should love my camera more!) I am who I am and I am real about who I am...I spent 10 days or so feeling a bit dejected on the follow up comments..He was kind..not meant as cruel just honest from his opinon. Was I wearing colored glasses or did I need to stop looking at pictures and start looking inside and at my quality of health and life...Ohhh bother for so much being on a visual and apperance base...But lets be honest...it is the truth of how we ALL work in someways (some more than others!)

But it made me realise...this was my journey and my life and I am a wonderful fabulous amazing woman (yeah that is always a sell for a blind date...) but my weight doesnt define me but somedays if confines me

So instead of my weight being my crutch or boulder I am lettingf my health and Medifast be my tool...my goal is ALL about Me!




No comments:

Post a Comment